Friday, May 25, 2007

and... here comes summer

so it looks like I missed a whole season. did I?
I might have - the spring was surprisingly long and delightful this year, leaving its way to summer as thermometers hit 90 degrees today... I guess that's a good thing, if you find yourself on a beach - but in a corporate office on Park Avenue - I seriously doubt it. We'll see.

So where have I been? What have I been upto? It's still early to say anything, but I promise, soon, all shall be revealed.

Today, I am so happy. It's a good day, it's a long weekend, and my tummy is full. What else could I ask for?

Oh, and I'm spending July at home in Turkey - hurray :)

Happy summer everyone, and of course, happy happy friday.

* photo courtesy of rougerouge on flickr

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Ah, signs of life....! I am so glad things are well for you and look forward to hearing your news:-)